Friday, March 18, 2011

FREE tote and full size item Saturday at Bath and Body Works

Tomorrow Bath and Body Works is hosting their "I Love Fragrance" event. From 1-5 , you can make any signature purchase* (around $5) and receive a FREE tote with a full size bottle (a $15.50 value) of their new fragrance Country Chic. I smelled this fragrance in store yesterday AND LOVE IT! It's very light, with a touch of floral and a little musky. It smels divine. Don't forget to bring in your free travel size item coupon with any purchase to grab more free stuff! click here for the coupon.



*I put a note on this because there has been a lot of confusion about if your purchase has to be a full size signature or if it can be a travel size. The e-mail they are sending out says full size, however the invitations to the event say any signature, not indicating size. I called two stores and they told me it can be travel size, so that's what I am sticking to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment