Thursday, March 17, 2011

Did Ya Know? **Holiday Merchandise**

Did ya know that the best day to buy holiday merchandise is the day after the holiday? Everything goes on clearance the day after a holiday has passed, anywhere from 50%-75%. Go ahead and buy for the following year and get more for your money. Stores price it to get rid of it asap. Buy your clothing, clothing for your children, and even decorations at very low prices.




My Personal Experience:
This past Valentines Day, I saw some cute t-shirts for my daughter at Walmart. They said I love mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, etc. I bought a couple before Valentines Day. I noticed the day after Valentines, the same shirts were 50% off. I returned the shirts I got before (she hadn't worn them, the tags were still on & I had the receipt) and bought the shirts now on sale.

I also bought A TON of Christmas decorations at Walmart for 75% off. I bought a $40 artificial tree for $10, decorations, ornaments, wrapping paper, gift boxes, everything!! I spent about $100 for $400+ in merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment